[DeTomaso] Mangusta registry

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 23:26:00 EDT 2021

There is some basic data still there, very few of the photos, it was last updated 2007. At this point I would say Chuck's registry is far more complete than Dana's ever was and likely incorporates most of that old material, Chuck has 312 entries, although I expect some 'unknowns' may end up being duplicates of listed VIN's.

Julian