[DeTomaso] Mangusta registry

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Wed Mar 17 22:49:25 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,
I miss seeing you all, hope all is well in this new weird world.
This was my last info of Dana before he disappeared on 5/29/15.

           Miles of Smiles,
            Dana Hansen
            www.mangustainternational.com
Take care,
Jeff Cobb

Sent from my brain.

> [...]
>> A  A you'll give me the url I will recover the pages.A
>>
>> A  A Jeff
>>
>> A  A On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 8:05 PM Mike Drew
>     <[1][3]mikeldrew at aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> A  A  A Mark Charlton and I were talking about the Mangusta
>     registry just
>> A  A  A yesterday. Dana did a terrific job and built a fantastic
>     thing. Then
>> A  A  A his employer apparently demanded he eliminate his entire
>     social
>> A  A  A media presence so he just nuked it. Iam sure he still has
>     all the
>> A  A  A data but the website is gone, perhaps forever.
>> A  A  A Thank goodness Chuckas website is still up and running.
>     Although
>> A  A  A Chuck has gone NORDO lately too??? I havenat received a
>     reply from
>> A  A  A him for the past six weeks....?
>> A  A  A Mike
>> A  A  A Sent from my iPad
>     <[2][4]jjdetrich at gmail.com>
>>> A  A  A wrote:
>>>
>>> i>>?AA  A Chuck has a Mangusta registry but I believe there is
>     one
>> A  A  A other. Anyone
>>> AA  A have a URL?A
>>> AA  A Getting it for a potential buyer.
>>> AA  A Thanks,
>>> AA  A Jeff
>>> AA  A 6559
>>>
>>> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
>> A  A  A etc.) use the links above.
>>>
>>> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
>     forward
>> A  A  A any message posted here to all past, current, or future
>     members of
>> A  A  A the list. They also grant the list owner permission to
>     maintain an
>> A  A  A archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
>>
>> References
>>
>> A  A 1. mailto:[7]mikeldrew at aol.com
>> A  A 2. mailto:[8]jjdetrich at gmail.com
>> A  A 3. mailto:[9]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>> A  A 4.
>>
>> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
>     etc.) use the links above.
>>
>> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
>     any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
>     the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
>     archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
> References
>
>   1. mailto:mikeldrew at aol.com
>   2. mailto:jjdetrich at gmail.com
>   3. mailto:mikeldrew at aol.com
>   4. mailto:jjdetrich at gmail.com
>   5. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>   7. mailto:mikeldrew at aol.com
>   8. mailto:jjdetrich at gmail.com
>   9. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>  11. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

   Hello everyone,

   I miss seeing you all, hope all is well in this new weird world.

   This was my last info of Dana before he disappeared on 5/29/15.

               [1]www.mangustainternational.com
   Take care,
   Jeff Cobb

   Sent from my brain.