[DeTomaso] Inde Motorsports Ranch Pantera Track Day Sign Up Link

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Wed Mar 17 15:21:12 EDT 2021

The sign up link for the May 8, 2021 Inde Motorsports Ranch Pantera
track day link is now available and listed below:

https://www.trackrabbit.com/event/details/10003216-Pantera-Club-Track-Day-2021-05-08

The weather in Willcox is great that time of year and there are plenty
of other places to stay if our allotted 15 rooms at the Holiday Inn
Express gets booked up. There are two good Mexican food restaurants and
two good steak houses all of which have unrestricted dinning.

There will be an informal meet and greet the day before the event at my
home in Willcox. For those people that wish to check out their Pantera
after the drive to Willcox, you are welcome to use either of my garage's
and lifts.

Thanks and hope to see lots of Panteras at this event.

Jim Fusco
1709 North Circle I Road
Willcox, Arizona 85643