[DeTomaso] Dennis Antenucci Fire Video [WAS: Dennis A vidio]

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Mar 16 14:06:35 EDT 2021

Always heard about this--  I met Dennis @ a Wilkinson shop event not
long after I bought my 73L.
My question is--  a raging fire like that, completely engulfing the
entire body of the car for quite some time, how the hell is shell
integrity not compromised?
Metallurgically speaking, shouldn't it be?
John(former Pantera owner, now LC500)
 Sent using Hushmail
On 3/15/2021 at 4:14 PM, "Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso"  wrote:Here
you go...
Still painful to watch Mad Dawg's car go up in flames, even though
it's been resurrected.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fyqDIh2KIw