[DeTomaso] Fwd: Get MORE grip with Sponsored Driver Pricing!

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Mon Mar 15 18:26:22 EDT 2021

I am forwarding this to the group so that those running the Silverstate can
see if there is any assistance from Trackday.  These guys have been
great to work with, and I have purchased the Hoosier R7's for my races with
the Pantera.  I am not sure of the Sikver state tires rules, but I do urge
you to contact these guys and see if the Silverstate group of you can get a
deal.  As I said, they have been great to our team.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com

Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 East
Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F: 312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe
Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603

This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.