[DeTomaso] Suspension bushings squeaking

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 23:30:15 EDT 2021

Mike,

You don’t lube rubber bushings. Oils will cause the rubber to deteriorate.

It’s possible your bushings would come apart eventually if they were lubed but that likely wouldn’t cause squeaking. Also, you said that your suspension has been squeaking ever since the work was done.  So I am calling ‘total BS’ on the theory that they separated on day one.

You keep ignoring the far more likely suggestion, that the sway bar bushings are the culprit? Do you have poly sway bar bushings?

Mike

Sent from my iPad