[DeTomaso] Pantera track event at Inde

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Sun Mar 14 17:31:59 EDT 2021

We will try to make it.  We just finished a 3-month ground up rebuild on
SN5533. We are testing for the first time at INDE in the next few days.
Depending on how it goes, we might be able to get back down there for the
Pantera event.

We are members at INDE, and the facilities and staff are fantastic.  Most
of the race configurations are relatively tight and slow and not very
representative of the tracks we race on.  They have one open and reasonably
fast configuration that can be run either clockwise or counter-clockwise.
They rarely run that fast configuration for races.  So we usually test
mid-week and have them set up the fast config.  They are just great down
there. Very accommodating.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com

Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 East
Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F: 312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe
Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603

This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021, 14:18 Jack Dunn,111 via DeTomaso <