[DeTomaso] Boss 301 dismantling questions

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 14:27:35 EST 2021

Hi all,
Is there a way on a Ford Boss engine ( Dart aluminum block ) , to remove
the crankshaft and one piston with its rod, without taking the engine
completely apart ?
We are thinking of removing those parts from the bottom of the engine ( the
engine being out, of course ) but we wonder if we can take one piston and
rod out too at the same time ( for balancing purpose )
Thank you
Pat
Candy 2862 - ADA 9628