[DeTomaso] Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Thursday, March 11, 2021

MARK CHARLTON pantera01826 at rogers.com
Thu Mar 11 10:03:23 EST 2021

I’m pretty sure the lettering is just vinyl applied for the sale, but still, ‘m with Mike on this. That is a pretty average-low grade of car for average money bid. I love the “present ownership since 2020", like that is a good thing! I immediately go to: seller bought a huge pile of crap and is desperate to get out from under it immediately!

Some fit and potential lurking rust issues, along with average (and below) re-trim quality, and zero underside photos? No carpet in the front trunk?

Yup, that was a fair bid given the risks in my view.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com