[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: regarding prices

gt40 at sbcglobal.net gt40 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 7 03:10:39 EST 2021

Love this forum!! Especially the teacher's conferences!
Will be an interesting conference about doing donuts in the school parking
lot in Dad's Pantera! JK

OK my real point: Very much appreciate the input on finding the closed sale
prices on eBay!
The last one I see is a black "GT4" for $85k. Did I get it right?
eBay sure doesn't make it easy to find them!

Again thanks for the help!!

John