[DeTomaso] NPC Do you like to play fantasy sports?

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 12:30:39 EST 2021

I'm giving a shameful plug for my son's startup company because it may be of interest to some of our community.
His company has developed a website to engage in fantasy racing.  Paul Tracey has signed up to represent the company and they are pursuing backing from Mario Andretti (who is waiting to see how things develop before associating his name with the company).  You can see Paul's endorsements on this facebook page at Paul Tracy | Facebook.
The name of the company is Grid Rival and their website is GridRival.com.  I personally don't fully understand fantasy sports leagues but as I understand it they follow F1 and MotoGP seasons.
A Porsche race car that will run in the 12 hours of Sebring is sporting their company livery.

If this kind of thing appeals to you look into it.
Thanks,
Tom 5186