[DeTomaso] Forum is very quiet

Jo De Tomaso detomjo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 09:57:29 EST 2021

This forum is just so good that everything is fixed on the Pantera's. ;-)

Op do 4 mrt. 2021 om 15:30 schreef Charles Engles <cengles at cox.net>:

> Dear Mike,
>
>                      I was out driving.   Beautiful weather and I drove
> sixty miles on Route 66 to the famous Rock Café for a late breakfast.   The
> Pantera ran like a clock.
>
>                                     Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

-------------- next part --------------
   This forum is just so good that everything is fixed on the Pantera's.
   ;-)

   Op do 4 mrt. 2021 om 15:30 schreef Charles Engles <[1]cengles at cox.net>:

     Dear Mike,
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A I was out driving.A  A Beautiful
     weather and I drove
     sixty miles on Route 66 to the famous Rock CafA(c) for a late
     breakfast.A  A The
     Pantera ran like a clock.
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  Warmest
     regards, Chuck Engles
     Everybody too busy working on their cars . . . . ?
     etc.) use the links above.