[DeTomaso] Battery Tie down needed

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 15:19:54 EST 2021

Jeff,

That’s a generic auto parts store thing, or Amazon.  If you want one that was installed by Giuseppe 45 years ago it will cost a fortune. If you just want simple, you can get it at any auto parts store, or if you don’t feel like leaving your comfortable chair, via Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Schumacher-BAF-J10-Hold-Down-J-Bolt/dp/B0060YHRQK

Mike

Sent from my iPad