[DeTomaso] Well heeled Pantera owner

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:34:05 EDT 2021

I saw an S7 years ago in Lizstick Red.  Apparently Steve Saleen's wife's name is Elizabeth.  The paint color was named after her.

At any rate, the car was absolutely amazing to look at.  It was at one of the big car dealers in the Conroe, TX area.  If I recall correctly, he had it at the Big Bend Open Road Race later that year.

And no, I don't know the guy in the video.  It does sound like he's a real car guy, though.