[DeTomaso] 1971 DeTomaso Pantera | R320 | Monterey 2021

MICHAEL DREW mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 17:31:30 EDT 2021

Garth,

The owner told me the story. Mecum pestered him for a long time to buy 19 of his cars including the Pantera. A deal was done, they picked them all up and brought them to their warehouse in Vegas. Then the idiots rolled the car out of the truck onto the lift gate with no chocks and it sailed right off the end and crashed to the ground!

He got paid, but he wasn’t happy! Apparently Dana Mecum used to have an identical car and he was pretty upset too.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone