[DeTomaso] ugly Pantera?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 08:09:14 EDT 2021

The only parts I like are the parts that Tom designed.

I always thought Ford missed an opportunity by not buying DeTomaso back.

If they took the Pantera design, and only updated where necessary so that it could be sold in the current market/laws, they would sell as many as they could make.

They wouldn't outsell the C8 Corvette, but a modern Pantera would be every bit as good as the C8 Corvette.