[DeTomaso] Gas tank bolt question

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Jun 21 13:58:32 EDT 2021

Unfortunately, I (probably most of us) can relate to that

Larry

From: B Hower <b.hower3400 at yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, June 21, 2021 at 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Gas tank bolt question

Thanks Larry,

I do remember that now that you mention it ....

I must have aged since last work on mine,

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )

      I am in the need to know thread and size of bolts used to fasten vent
      tube to gas tank of 71 Pantera.
      Thanks for any help you can give,
      Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be

      ! )

   <[1]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
   [2]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
         To all,
         I am in the need to know thread and size of bolts used to fasten
   vent
         tube to gas tank of 71 Pantera.
         Thanks for any help you can give,
         Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may
   not be

         ! )
   etc.) use the links above.