[DeTomaso] "DC" (Dog content) Latest Profiles #2 for 2021 is now available

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 11:32:07 EDT 2021

The latest Profiles Magazine is now online on the POCA Website.  The mailed copies will be coming soon. With this issue is the inaugural rendering of my quarterly column, "The Interview."  As promised this is an interview with Mad Dawg Antenucci. Find out lots you probably never knew about the Dawg.  If you are a POCA member you already know you have access to a wealth of information on the Website such as the updated roster that enables you to find any member, easily locate the P folks closest to you, see personal biographies and photo albums, research the informative Technology Library, etc., much more than available to the general public. What's most fascinating is the ability to read every single past publication of Profiles Magazine and The Newsletter since the beginning of POCA way back to 1973. If you aren't a current member, you can join up at POCA.com (membership includes an associate member as well). You have your choice in selecting to receive all paper publications, partial, or just online versions. It's well worth every penny! PS: To avoid any potential criticism from those hypercritical readers among you, any spelling and grammatical boo boos in the interview, can attributed to a certain dawg getting his paws on the already proofed article (he's still in the dawg house)!
Stay tuned, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with my next interview featuring a world renowned musician.
Cheers to all,Laurie