[DeTomaso] BaT No Sale at $135K for a Hall GT5-S Conversion

Paul A Rimov rimovp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 21:58:36 EDT 2021

Dam poor car investor, cars I couldashouda bought:  A genuine GT5s $88k, Bizarrini GT $64K(blown engine), four head light Mangusta in boxes, no engine, wood steering wheel and factory air cleaner $25k and the number one numbskull no buy Mira SV $88K hadn’t run in 20 plus years original everything and perfect interior

rimovp at gmail.com