[DeTomaso] Shocks

Tony Ömalm tony.omalm at malmgruppen.com
Fri Jun 4 03:01:41 EDT 2021

This summer I put on new shocks.
Öhlins TTX, works great. Smouth on the small bumps, and hard/ firm on cornering.
Track testing in the mounths to come
[cid:6583534F-A5FA-441F-925E-A87F8E93931E]
Skickat från min iPhone

3 juni 2021 kl. 19:13 skrev Bob via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>:

I have Byers poly graphite on the a-arms
Spheres on the sway bars but the shocks
are actually rubber bushings.  Bobby Byers
told me that is how they do it
Car handles great with his setup
I do run 550/750 springs that work nicely
on the Street and track.  If I auto-crossed it
more I would increase the spring rates

And yes I do run Aldan shocks that will leak
Occasionally.  I have an extra front and rear shock and just send the leaking one in to them for a free repair.  Kinda of a pain but they do work Great

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera

Sent from my iPhone