[DeTomaso] deTomaso part?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 2 22:47:00 EDT 2021

I think I have one that matches it somewhere in one of my junk drawers.
It came apart on me and was too crumbly to go back together.  I replaced
it with a new switch.  What you have there is a piece of trash. As long
as all the switch holes in the console are covered with a good known
working switch... throw that piece away. :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com