[DeTomaso] The Bushing Debate - Stock v Polly

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 15:07:21 EDT 2021

Hey Mike,
Here's my opinion, and it's only worth what you paid for it...
I would go with rubber bushings.  I have poly bushings and HATE them because they ALWAYS and CONSTANTLY squeak whenever going over any bumps or irregularities in the road, or in and out of driveways, etc.  The suspension is always squeaking and groaning... My Pantera sounds like an old hooptie that needs a suspension rebuild; not a high-performance exotic sports car!
Cheers!
Garth#4033