[DeTomaso] Anyone in the Chicago area willing to replace a driver side window?

Steven Edwards gsedwards at cox.net
Tue Jun 1 12:16:27 EDT 2021

If I can not get a driver side window by Friday, Is there anyone, or know of anyone, that would be able to replace the driver side window in the Chicago, IL area???
The screw that holds the middle cat whisker broke off and scratched the top of the drive side. It made me sick and now I am under the gun.
Thanks

Steven Edwards

--
https://www.avg.com