[DeTomaso] Vader window system?

Mike Scardina a42n8cfo at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 13:34:59 EDT 2021

I had been thinking about doing the Vader conversion in the past and found some printouts of information I had previously downloaded.  Apparently, Ted Mitchell's stepson took over the distribution after Ted's passing.   As of February of 2020 I saw that someone (DAVIDB) posted on another Pantera site that an uncle of Ted Mitchell's stepson is now making and distributing the conversion set because the stepson went away to school.  The uncle's name is Rick and he could be reached by text at 1(918)346-8786. Please let us know if anyone reaches Rick and can give an update.
The URL on my printout is https://pantera.infopop.cc/topic/vader-racing-window-regulators