[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL]

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:55:26 EDT 2021

What I'd like to see are the old Pantera International magazines. As I
recall they were very informative. The editor was a woman who's name
escapes me.

Jeff
6559

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 9:58 PM Mike Drew via DeTomaso <

-------------- next part --------------
   What I'd like to see are the old Pantera International magazines. As I
   recall they were very informative. The editor was a woman who's name
   escapes me.A

     397C) via DeTomaso" <[4]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on

     <[7]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
     [8]knottsj at galstar.com> wrote:

     >A  A  A  A  Bless his little pointed head.
     >
     >A  A  A  A  The first rule of street rodding is "If you are going
     to individualize
     >A  A  A  A  your car radically and don't finish, you now have a car
     no one likes."

     >A  A  A  A  Of course there is the " rough but restorable", " it
     might buff out", "
     >A  A  A  A  they stopped making these in 1972",A  The serial number
     is for a car that
     >A  A  A  A  there are only 6,000 of that year with the same paint".
     etc.

     [10]https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://www.ebay.com/itm/265230762892
     ?mkevt=1&mkpid=2&emsid=e90001.m43.l1123&mkcid=8&bu=42989268558&osub=
     ab8d322af2e6a5b3dfe3850e065d861b*257ETE80101_T_AGM&segname=TE80101_T
     _AGM&crd=20210718080500&ch=osgood&trkId=0ACF24E4-03711C85C58-017AA75
     2C627-0000000000AC4198&mesgId=3024&plmtId=700001&recoId=265230762892
     &recoPos=1&sojTags=osub*3Dosub*2Csegname*3Dsegname*2Ccrd*3Dcrd*2Cch*
     3Dch*2CtrkId*3DtrkId*2CmesgId*3DmesgId*2CplmtId*3DplmtId*2CrecoId*3D
     recoId*2CrecoPos*3DrecoPos*2Cchnl*3Dmkcid__;JSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUl
     JSU!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!cSSxFlpI_WnbsjwUS4T1_9XKM_HuXZ6aYBSNUl8kAFkflN
     i9xrW3qq0DwDM9RXhwraiuyQ$A

     [12]https://urldefense.us/v3/__http://server.detomasolist.com/mailma
     n/listinfo/detomaso__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!cSSxFlpI_WnbsjwUS4T1_9XKM_H
     uXZ6aYBSNUl8kAFkflNi9xrW3qq0DwDM9RXh1mDu9gg$

     [14]https://urldefense.us/v3/__http://server.detomasolist.com/mailma
     n/listinfo/detomaso__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!cSSxFlpI_WnbsjwUS4T1_9XKM_H
     uXZ6aYBSNUl8kAFkflNi9xrW3qq0DwDM9RXh1mDu9gg$

     >A  A  A  A  To manage your subscription (change email address,
     unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.

     >A  A  A  A  Members who post to this list grant license to the list
     to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future
     members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to
     maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

     >A  A  _______________________________________________
     >

     >A  A  Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
     >A  A  Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
     >A  A  DeTomaso mailing list
     >A  A  [15]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     >A  A
     [16]https://urldefense.us/v3/__http://server.detomasolist.com/mailma
     n/listinfo/detomaso__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!ejDMOOhyijwhhF5Nh918UiJIlqf
     hcomeHTCqQ0nhEUXm0JkWl0wnsHGHT10iWtLKSvk_cw$

     >A  A  To manage your subscription (change email address,
     unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.

     >A  A  Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future
     members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to
     maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

     etc.) use the links above.

     etc.) use the links above.

   1. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   2. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   3. mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
   4. mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com
   5. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   6. mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
   7. mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com
   8. mailto:knottsj at galstar.com
   9. mailto:gt40 at sbcglobal.net
  10. https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://www.ebay.com/itm/265230762892?mkevt=1&mkpid=2&emsid=e90001.m43.l1123&mkcid=8&bu=42989268558&osub=ab8d322af2e6a5b3dfe3850e065d861b*257ETE80101_T_AGM&segname=TE80101_T_AGM&crd=20210718080500&ch=osgood&trkId=0ACF24E4-03711C85C58-017AA752C627-0000000000AC4198&mesgId=3024&plmtId=700001&recoId=265230762892&recoPos=1&sojTags=osub*3Dosub*2Csegname*3Dsegname*2Ccrd*3Dcrd*2Cch*3Dch*2CtrkId*3DtrkId*2CmesgId*3DmesgId*2CplmtId*3DplmtId*2CrecoId*3DrecoId*2CrecoPos*3DrecoPos*2Cchnl*3Dmkcid__;JSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSUlJSU!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!cSSxFlpI_WnbsjwUS4T1_9XKM_HuXZ6aYBSNUl8kAFkflNi9xrW3qq0DwDM9RXhwraiuyQ$
  11. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  13. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  15. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  17. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com