[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: We found a Pantera in a barn!

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:14:12 EDT 2021

I got home and watched the video on a larger screen, it's basically an ad for this guy's company and a fake back story; this car is VIN #4680 (and definitely not a '76) the 'Robert' partner referred to went by the username RobertVegas on the PI forum (post are still visible). Car was in an accident circa 2011 and white at that time, before being repaired and repainted.

Julian