[DeTomaso] Please in need of a measurement

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Mon Jul 12 04:42:37 EDT 2021

Hi Steven,

I finally got to where my original block is and I measured it to between
102.15 - 102.80 mm, depending on how well I managed to handle the caliper.

There was a slight angle to the caliper as the pad is smaller than the
hole at the base, but at that distance that should affect the
measurement very little.

This is from my original Aussie 351C, which has the smaller pilot hole,
but that should not matter for this.

Thomas