[DeTomaso] Wheel alignment, loaded or unloaded?

Thomas Törnblom thomas at hax.se
Mon Jul 12 01:59:09 EDT 2021

The shocks and springs are most likely what the car came with, at least I have not changed them in the 21 years I’ve owned the car. I doubt that either of the two previous owners bothered with them either.

It is soft in the rear and I have contemplated replacing them all around. What should I use?

Cheers,
Thomas

-------------- next part --------------
> [...]

   worn to the point that the cord is visible on the inner edge. The
   outside is still good.
   >> This was the case with my previous two sets as well.
   >> Most of the mileage is with a fair amount of luggage as it happens
   on our trips to the continent or club events.
   >> I've had the wheels aligned twice, but always with no load. The rear
   sits fairly low on our trips, giving it a fair amount of negative
   camber.
   >> Should I load up the trunk and do a new alignment?
   >> Although most driving is with load, I don't want to have the car
   look stupid when unloaded.
   >> It is a GT5 btw, with 345/35x15 tires.
   >>
   >> /Thomas
   >>
   >> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
   etc.) use the links above.

   >> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward

   use the links above.

     !DSPAM:60eb7cd461031841529523!