[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Saturday, July 10, 2021

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jul 10 20:50:59 EDT 2021

$217,434.94  US I think.  Nice.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Psyche
Europa Lander Science Support Team
Odyssey Sequence Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team
Dawn Spacecraft Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

On 7/9/21, 11:49 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

    Guys,

    RHD GT5-S sees a solid selling price:

    https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/26999/lot/206/__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!YrVy13IPW6ogOvOjcEDR3Fg_MhK7CiErqAA15WfroIE7XYcaP9iz0adeuDF2fvY1lXiYKQ$

    The selling price was well below the bottom estimate, but I think the estimates were unrealistic.

    Very nice car!

    Mike

    Sent from my iPad

    Begin forwarded message: