[DeTomaso] Wizard Cooling Radiators?

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Wed Jul 7 09:59:40 EDT 2021

Hi all.  My OEM radiator is leaking a bit.  I had it re-cored around 6-7 years ago but it’s beginning to leak again.  Exploring options for either repair, re-core or replace.  I’m following various conversations in the PI Forum and on this email list to learn more.  Re-coring can be as much or more than a new aluminum radiator from what I’ve seen.  Repair will probably not be an option because I have some cracks in my brass tubing that may not be easy to fix.

I found this company (Wizard Cooling Performance Aluminum Radiators<https://wizardcooling.com/>) and they look to have a good product.  Anyone use them for a radiator?  I haven’t seen them mentioned in any DeTomaso forums before.  Of course I’ll also explore our various vendors as well : )   Thanks, Mike R.