[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Gentlepeople of a certain age and flexibility

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Tue Jul 6 20:06:55 EDT 2021

   Back in 82 I was listening to a older mechanic trying to impress me by lying or either he did know better. I pulled into his repair shop in my 67 Ghibli 4.7 euro to ask about a car the owner needed me to work on and this man had prior knowledge.
   He saw the Ghibli and told a story about tuning a Pantera and how fast it was.
Said he shifted into 4rth at 170 or so mph and his eyes lit up when he said he saw 230 on the speedometer.
He had no clue that this Pantera had a kph speedometer.
I said nothing, great theater.
Jeff
Sent from my brain.