[DeTomaso] Gentlepeople of a certain age and flexibility

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 22:12:26 EDT 2021

I have a push button with the Capri wheel. I did a little shopping and no
surprise, the Ferraro wheel is the only one that looks right and nobody has
counterfeited it to work in my budget ;)

I’m looking at 2 and 3 spoke with drooping below centerline spokes and Momo
has a few and of course are a little pricy.  They are popular though so I
might find a used one.  Also a popular choice for quick disconnect from the
vendors. Grant has one too, and I’m a 60s Mustang/Cougar type of person so
they should have some appeal, it’s just a little lacking.

Honestly if I could get one of the 2 spoke early Capri wheels to disconnect
that would be a hoot!  Some beige or tan discordant installation would make
me laugh… but it’s in poor taste so no.

There’s some really hideous aftermarket wheels out there and it’s tough to
avoid but I endeavor.

Sean

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)