[DeTomaso] Gentlepeople of a certain age and flexibility

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 3 19:38:35 EDT 2021

I have been looking in to a removable steering wheel Hub also! I have a LeCarra wheel which I like, seems No one makes a Removable Hub for a LeCarra 9 hole wheel? Larry Finch has said Grant used to make one? But I couldn't find one on Fleebay.Wondering if a Company might make a Small run to fit the LeCarra 9 hole wheel?Maybe a group buy?

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Jul 3, 2021 at 4:14 PM, Ron Graves<1986ftr at gmail.com> wrote:     Similar situation. Both hip joints went bad age 69. Replaced left joint
  two months ago and its like turning bio clock back 20 years to no
  pain.A  Plan to do right side in november. Good luck with whatever path
  you take.A  I recommend "anterior incision" if you do joint
  replacement.
  Ron