[DeTomaso] Armandos Oil Pans

Rob DuMoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Jan 28 13:41:13 EST 2021

I am about  to order an Armando Oil pan for my aluminum block 400CI build.
 I have been told that the model 400 was the one I want for the Pantera,
but there is a model 404 listed on their website (below) that states it is
for a Pantera.

Anybody have first-hand knowledge of the fit between them?

http://www.aroilpans.com/roadrace.html

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net