[DeTomaso] Round motor insulators-correct assembly??

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 27 22:15:47 EST 2021

I don't "know"

BUT,

I have worked with mechanical isolators and the design needs to be like this
to provide separation between engine and frame

The sleeved bolt will be solid to the lower frame bracket

And the rubber above and below the motor bracket provides the isolation.

I would hope there is a smaller diameter of rubber that fits snug to the
hole in the motor bracket to keep it centered

The parts diagram doesn't show the large washer on the top rubber

BUT

I have been wrong a lot lately

IF I am wrong. . . "never mind"