[DeTomaso] Tony Montano

dan at excaliburre.com dan at excaliburre.com
Tue Jan 26 14:41:08 EST 2021

After examining that photo I have conclusively determined the individual in
question is indeed the infamous Tony Montano.

Note the pure silver razorblade on his chain.

I'm also fairly certain he was a business associate of Mr. Torres, the
originally owner of my '71 aka "The Beast".

I haven't checked but I assume Mr. Torres must be deceased by now, likely
never regaining his freedom from Federal incarceration of at least three
decades following his arrest when hospitalized for a gunshot wound to the
head while inside "The Beast" following some hot laps at Riverside. Good
thing for his helmet, at least from the perspective of the Federal
prosecutor.

Ahh, the rich flavor of '70's Pantera ownership.

Dan

Dan Courtney

La Jolla, CA

(858) 337-7019 cell