[DeTomaso] aluminum head removal update, maybe

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:19:26 EST 2021

Be careful that you don't damage the threads in the block.  You might want
to try a Mini Ductor induction tool to heat the stud if enough of them are
above the head surface to wrap the coils around.  If needed, you could
alternate heat cycles with cooling cycles using CRC Freeze Off or similar
product.

Dan Jones