[DeTomaso] Pantera sold on BAT

Erik Kolstoe ekolstoe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 17:56:33 EST 2021

That car was very well sold at $78k, despite the seller's disappointment.
Who ever bought that car for that amount, does not know a thing about cars
and what they are worth, and will become the DISAPPOINTED. From the
pictures, this is not a preservation car. There is nothing really
compelling about it.  It has been modified and been around the block. I
would not believe that the odo is accurate and the condition of the car
appears that it has indeed turned over at least once. For that same money,
the buyer could have purchased a great car in running condition, likely
without the Arrivas and the rolling casters to drag it around on.

My 2 cents.

   That car was very well sold at $78k, despite the seller's
   disappointment. Who ever bought that car for that amount, does not know
   a thing about cars and what they are worth,A and will become the
   DISAPPOINTED. From the pictures, this is not a preservation car. There
   is nothing really compelling about it.A  It has been modified and been