[DeTomaso] Backup camera question

dnunn at telus.net dnunn at telus.net
Thu Jan 14 13:56:46 EST 2021

Further to my previous message; I see they have a new model called the "T9",
without the dash cam, that's much cheaper ($175.99).

I recently purchased an AutoVox V5 Pro rear view mirror/camera. I bought it
from Amazon on Black Friday for 30% off! I learned about this item from a
guy who builds Superlite SLC's, which have no rear window at all. It is a
permanently installed rear view mirror, with built-in dash cam, that
replaces your existing rear view mirror. The rear camera stays on all the
time but when you shift into reverse, distance and guide lines appear. This
would be great for Pantera owners with high rise intake manifolds. You can
see it in the YouTube video below, between 0:45 and 1:15. The one in the
video is the older model. The new model comes with a better (Sony) rear view
camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMha8bbmjxc

https://www.amazon.com/AUTO-VOX-Anti-Glare-9-35Full-Laminated-Tracking/dp/B0
895NMDKT