[DeTomaso] Auto Vox X1-Pro

DAVID D GOODWIN goodwinpantera at comcast.net
Tue Jan 12 18:36:53 EST 2021

I plan on installing a backup camera once my Pantera is painted. I chose one with a rear view mirror that replaces the factory rear view. A 9.88" screen. It has one forward facing camera and a separate license plate camera. It also comes with GPS tracking playback. The old adage you pay for what you get comes into play. Stay away from the cheap strap it to your sun visor models.

Dave
4858