[DeTomaso] NPC: Selling my '94 F250 4x4 - anyone interested?

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 10:28:54 EST 2021

Just thought I'd put it out to all y'all.  I've decided to sell my '94 Ford
F250 4x4.  The mid-'90's Ford 'square body' pickups are starting to become
desirable and values for low-mileage examples in the rarer configurations
like this one are going up.  Here is the run-down.

1994 Ford F250 XLT Regular Cab 4x4.  7.5L/460 CI gas V-8, 3-spd+OD
automatic.  Only 105,000 miles.  Oxford white w/gray cloth interior.  I'm
the second owner, purchased about 8 years ago with 74,000 miles.  Power
steering, power front disc brakes, power windows, power door locks, factory
alarm, cruise control AM/FM radio with cassette (remember those/), AC,
sliding rear window and handling package.  Halogen fog lights, cab clearance
lights and tinted glass.  Twin 18 gal. fuel tanks with locking caps.  16"
alloy 8-lug wheels with BFG Mud/Terrain tires that were new when I bought
the truck.  Fully serviced, everything works.  The guy I bought it from used
it for his camper so it has airbag overload springs, heavy duty electrical
system and camper tie downs - and it has NEVER pushed a snowplow.  Full bed
liner.  I believe it has a modest lift kit.  Paint and interior are all
original, no accidents or damage other than a few small dings from 26 years
of faithful service.  This aint no cowboy Cadillac, this is a truck.

Work during my ownership: replaced the transmission with a reman'd unit,
replaced the battery and starter, driver's door hinge and windshield.  Rear
wiring harness rebuilt.  Cab firewall body seams resealed.  Springs and foam
in the driver's seat refreshed.

Asking $16,500.  I'll be posting it to BaT soon and these have been doing
very well.  I've attached one pic.  Let me know if you'd like to see more or
have questions.

Thanks and let's all have a Happy New Year!

Mike Thomas