[DeTomaso] Seat Belt mounting question

Doug Braun doug351c at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 18:53:29 EST 2021

Can someone verify for me which way the metal anchor ends of the short
inboard seat belts point at they come off their floor anchor bolts.

My Memory says its best to have them point forward because:

  Inboard, they may interfere with the console,

  outboard, they may interfere with the seat and

 rearward, they may interfere with the emergency brake handle housing on the
passenger side.

Doug Braun

Blue 73L #5505