[DeTomaso] FW: POCA website forum

charlesmccall at gmail.com charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:12:42 EST 2021

Jeff

It’s sort of a shame that on Facebook there are a dozen different DeTomaso related pages. It means that a lot of information is either duplicated or lost. Every now and then someone gets a great idea and starts another, but IMO that just splinters the groups even more so.

It is relatively common for people to post the same content on 5 or 6 different pages, which also gets a little annoying. Recently I’ve only posted on 1 or 2…

DeTomaso International – started by Dave and Linda Adler. It’s the biggest group, by a lot I think, and my thinking is that if you post it there, everyone from the DeTomaso community will see it, even those on the smaller pages. It’s also the most active, as Dave posts regularly to keep the conversation moving. I also sometimes post on the smaller ones if the item is specific to a certain geographic area – there’s one more UK-based, several more US based, etc. But I think that the Adlers’ covers both so you don’t spam everyone with the same information. My 2c