[DeTomaso] NPC NPC Spacenuts NPC NPC

Matt Wells nwpantera at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:06:21 EST 2021

Thanks for the links Terry. WOW!!! Amazing visuals. As the narrator pointed
out, that clear of an image must be tremendously helpful in evaluating
various aspects of equipment success (or failure)!
Would you mind sharing specs of the cameras that were used?
Great work Terry and crew! Keep em comin'!
Matt

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 5:56 PM Himes, Terry (US 397C) via DeTomaso <

-------------- next part --------------
   Thanks for the links Terry. WOW!!! Amazing visuals. As the narrator
   pointed out, that clear of an image must be tremendously helpful in
   evaluating various aspects of equipment success (or failure)!
   Would you mind sharing specs of the cameras that were used?
   Great work Terry and crew! Keep em comin'!
   Matt
   A A

   On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 5:56 PM Himes, Terry (US 397C) via DeTomaso

     A  A Spacenuts;A  A (Wheels on Mars)
     A  A Just release the video of the descent.A  A/V guys are on
     overdrive to
     A  A mesh these together with on-console commentary;
     A [1][2]https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://youtu.be/qC4wdD14VzE__;!!
     PvBDto6H
     A s4WbVuu7!Z9AelzSOsnQt-PoiytzeA8H7CU3XxEnp_K4a3VG3o_WGWBFhAOfiqXQff
     2_xXl
     A  A LGB0yGLg$
     A  A Allen Chen EDL Team lead:
     A [2][3]https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://youtu.be/Rp4E4h-h1JM__;!!
     PvBDto6H
     A s4WbVuu7!YZk_TuDBCYjTqFCLi-w_A3uf4wbFFGrwXEKgXP3yt5mQH9h2fJ7RO5yXm
     F-W26
     A  A URJczrOg$
     A  A Good meetings today.A  Lots of relay data coming down. I'm
     building more
     A  A relay commands tomorrow.A  A 😉
     A  A Terry
     A  A "A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch a plan,
     A  A  stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!"
     A  A Terry W. Himes
     A  A JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
     A  A Deep Space Exploration - Mission Operations
     A  A Psyche
     A  A Europa Lander Science Support Team
     A  A Odyssey Sequence Team
     A  A TGO Sequence Lead