[DeTomaso] NPC: Great tow vehicle up for auction! My 94 F250 is live on Bring a Trailer

Dave Londry davel at trguys.com
Tue Feb 23 20:49:12 EST 2021

Woops. I mean Cheyenne.

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com

davel at trguys.com
Cell     604-721-2278
Skype    embeddedspaces

-------------- next part --------------
   Woops. I mean Cheyenne.

   On 2021-02-23 2:29 p.m., Mike & Elizabeth wrote:

   If anyone is looking for a great tow vehicle for that Pantera on a
   trailer (not that I don't advocate driving it!), check out the auction
   just started for my '94 Ford F250 XLT 4x4 460ci regular cab.  Just over
   105K.  Post comments or questions to the auction please.  Please also
   pass this along to anyone you may know who might be interested.

   [1][1]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1994-ford-f250-xlt-4x4/

   Mike Thomas

   Panteras Northwest

   (will be yellow again) #6328

References

   1. [2]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1994-ford-f250-xlt-4x4/

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com