[DeTomaso] POCA website forum

steve at snclocks.com steve at snclocks.com
Tue Feb 23 19:48:49 EST 2021

This forum, as well as the Superformnce forum, are a great source of entertainment every day.  And a great source of knowledge.  With 8 cars, I am signed up on lots of forums.  Not to mention machinist, dulcimer, clocks, physical fitness...  Which I never visit.

My e-mail folder is set to sort by subject line - so I see all the relevant e-mails grouped together.

This forum is a great group of folks who are ever so slightly irrelevant a well as irreverent.  Amazingly everyone seems to get along. Wow - what the heck, must be the common love of a car, and the love of how easy it is to follow what is going on.

My 2 cents, which, today, are no longer worth 2 cents.

Stephen Nelson