[DeTomaso] POCA website forum

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Feb 23 17:22:38 EST 2021

I actually feel the same way.  Call me a dinosaur, but if it doesn't show up in my email inbox, chances are I won't get to it.

There are advantages to subdividing topics as many forums do, but the disadvantage is if I don't happen to go to the right area I might miss out on something I didn't know I'd find interesting!

Sincerely,

Chris