[DeTomaso] POCA website forum

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:30:34 EST 2021

Agreed.

On a related note, I'm a member of both Viper clubs.  Both have a website with a forum, which is used somewhat, but only because there are so many members, and they're all active.  There will be maybe 5 new posts a week.

On the other hand, if you want to keep up with local events, there's a Whats App group that gets maybe 100 posts a day.  I had to turn it off notifications because it was too chatty.

In the past, I spent a lot of time on the Ford FE forum on network54.  It was very active.  But it was moved to a new format, and it's not very active any more - or it wasn't the last time I checked.