[DeTomaso] POCA website forum

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 18:21:46 EST 2021

Yeah, I remember all that but it appears that in spite of their wanting
everyone to use it, they aren't.  Still they don't mention or refer us to
the two that are working. Surely not in the best interest of POCA members
or Pantera enthusiasts.

I'm writing my congressman. Surely he can help. 🤪

Jeff
6559

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 5:13 PM Larry Stock <larrys at panteraparts.com> wrote:

> Kind of a long story about that, who wants to tell it?
>
> This was supposed to be the POCA Forum, but POCA had better idea's, who
> wants to  pick it up . . .
>

> On 2/22/21, 2:57 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Jeff Detrich" <
> detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of jjdetrich at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>        Just renewed my POCA membership. Just out of curiosity, I wntA to
> check
>
>        out the Forum there. It's really disappointing. Not current at all.
>
>        They would be better served by telling people about our email list
> and
>
>        the PI Forum.
>
>        My 2A-c- worth as Jack says.
>
>        Jeff
>
>        6559

>     Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
>
>     Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
>
>     DeTomaso mailing list
>
>     DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

>     To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
> use the links above.
>

>     Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
> the archiving of list messages.

   Yeah, I remember all that but it appears that in spite of their wanting
   everyone to use it, they aren't.A  Still they don't mention or refer us
   to the two that are working. Surely not in the best interest of POCA
   members or Pantera enthusiasts.A

   I'm writing my congressman. Surely he can help. d-CUR-a