[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Ridiculous solution to a non-problem

ehpantera ehpantera at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 20:00:25 EST 2021

Well when you drop the M after the $109, I'll take it. Would appreciate a link to the fuel source.  Then I might be willing to go a bit higher.  Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

$118M new.  $109M used. No financing is available.  Cash & Carry.

"A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch a plan,
 stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!"

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead

MEX Sequence Lead